I was driven to start “Select Seamless” in 1997 so as to spend more time with my family and to be a positive role model. Select Seamless is family owned and run, and its success is attributed to our conviction to glorify God by:
- The ability to control quality
- The opportunity to touch base personally with customers
- An eye for detail with each job completed correctly the first time
- Going the extra mile for customers
- Pricing competitively on materials
- Building relationships of trust with clients
The culmination of our conviction has resulted in a rewarding experience and positive growth.